Thursday, March 14, 2019

School Update

     Welcome back to the blog, I feel as though it is very important that I maintain a great production process for the film. In order to achieve this I need to alleviate all the stress in my other classes. I have just finished taking 3 tests this week and finally have a clear mind. I will devote this time to the project finishing the storyboard and script by the end of this week. With this new mindset I feel as though the film opening will thrive. Filming should also start this weekend. 
     More specifically, the script will be based on the shots we are taking. My partner and I feel as though this is a great idea in order to let the shots really lead the story as opposed to the script. With the movie being a comedic spy film usually the script is the main focus of the picture but I think this would be a good genre convention to challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daybreak